Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

DohPropTest password failing

Hi,

I am trying to use the usual formula for the dohproptest password (100-month)*(month+day), but it is faling.

Has enyone suffered this?

Regards,

Ariel.

3 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: DohPropTest password failing

I just tried it on a test server and it accepted the values based on the server clock.

Have you confirmed that the input you are entering is accurate based on the server clock/calendar?

Also, you can access the data within dohproptest without having to enter the password, so that may be an option.

I hope this helps.

Sopayne,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I double checked the date/time. I also tried inverting the Day/month values in the formula, with no luck. I know that I can read the data without the pwd, but I need write access.

Regards,

Ariel.

Cisco Employee

Based on your last response, I am not sure you are formulating the password correctly.

100 minus the month = 96

Day plus month = 11

Password = 9611 for today.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content