Views
Helpful
Replies

DTMF Tones Issue SIP to SIP - CUCM 7.x with CUBE

steigja
Level 3
Level 3

Hello All,

I have what appears to be a DTMF issue.  The setup is a CUBE doing SIP to the provider and SIP to CUCM 7.x (1 sub and 1 pub).  When I call lets say cisco for instance and press 1, everything is fine it accepts the entry.  The issue is with the service Global Connect.  Global Connect can be used to send a voice message to multiple call destinations.  Basically you browse to there site and give them a number and it calls you back.  So we give them the number of a DID on our CUCM system.  It calls the phone and then you record at the tone and press #.  The # is accepted but you need to press "1" to send the message and the "1" is not being accepted.  What debugs can I use to see what is going on when i hit the "1", on the CUBE?  all other DTMF seems fine both in and our but this.  thanks

Jason

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

walshliam
Level 1
Level 1

We had a simililar DTMF issues when we configured CUBE adn SIP. After much troubleshooting, a Code upgrade on the router was the fix. Are you working with TAC?

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

walshliam
Level 1
Level 1

We had a simililar DTMF issues when we configured CUBE adn SIP. After much troubleshooting, a Code upgrade on the router was the fix. Are you working with TAC?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: