We have an issue where when a DUCs client tries to play the message out to the IP phone, they get the message "unspecified error". The correct extension has been put in and we are seeing no errors in event viewer on Unity.
You are using the Domino Unified Communication (DUC) client 1.2.2 for Cisco. The CTI (play to phone) does not connect with Windows XP SP2.
In Windows XP SP2, the anonymous logon for remote access is turned off by default. The following steps need to be performed to turn on anonymous logon for remote access for the Cisco CTI to work with DUC. With the anonymous logon for remote access turned on, CTI will work with either XP SP2 firewall disabled or enabled.
Steps to turn on anonymous logon for remote access:
1. In Windows XP, go to the Control Panel and select Administrative Tools.
2. Select Local Security Settings -> Local Policies -> Security Options.
3. Select 'DCOM: Machine Access Restrictions in Security Descriptor Definition Language (SDDL) Syntax'.
4. Click on "Edit Security" in the 'DCOM: Machine Access Restrictions in
Security Descriptor Definition Language (SDDL) Syntax' window.
5. In the 'Access Permission' window, highlight "Anonymous Logon" and mark "Remote Access" under "Allow" as enabled
I am using unity with a failover and recieved the same on the xp workstations with the unspecified error and no trap to the phone. The 2000 pc's work fine. I am using Ducs client 123...tried the workaround for 122 and still no fix. Does anyone one have any help for this one.
IntroductionCUCM Routing RulesDial String implementation PolicyCUCM Routing LogicSIP URI Call Routing Analysis+++ Case Study: 1 ++++++ Case Study: 2 +++Conclusion
Over the last few months, I have had the privilege of working on SI...
Are you getting this error “Installer User Interface Mode Not Supported. The installer cannot run in this UI mode. To specify the interface mode, use the -i command-line option, followed by the UI mode identifier. The value UI mode identifiers...