Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Duplicate entry in UXXC Historical Reporting

We are currently looking at call logs in our Call Manager/UCCX environment to determine why some of our calls had breached overnight, however in doing so, we have discovered dsicrepancies with UCCX Historical Reporting whereby duplicate entries are being displayed for two agents, who appear to have received calls at exactly the same time, duration as well as the queue time all being identical (see Figure 1.0 - Detailed Call CSQ Agent Report).

Figure 1.0 - Detailed Call CSQ Agent Report

This seems extremely strange, not to mention unlikely since there where only two agents logged on at the time as well as the fact that additional reports (such as Agent Login Logout Activity Report showing inconsitencies. The Agent State Report prooves that that at least one of the agents (Adam) was indeed loged in during the report period (see Figure 2.0 - Detailed Call CSQ Agent Report).

Figure 2.0 - Agent State Report (One Agent)

Figure 3.0 - Login Logout Report

I have run a CDR and I am currently in the process of analising it, but I don't understand why the duplicate entry exists.

There have been no known Vendor works (either Telophone or WAN provider) or internal changes that could have caused any issues.

We are running CUCM 8.0.2.40000-1 in a cluster with one subscriber and one publisher each in two different sites (geographically seperated by states) and UCCX 8.0.2.11005-20.

Any help on the matter would be greatly appreciated.

NOTE: Screenshots have been modified prior to posting for security reasons.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content