Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

E164 MWI with Exchange UM

Hi all,

Having a problem with getting MWI to work with CUCM and Exchange when using E164. We have a SIP trunk to Exchange which hosts the voicemail.

- I have tried the extension without the + and if the mailbox also doesn't have a plus, direct greeting, forward greeting and MWI work correctly.

- If the extension is used with a + and the mailbox doesn't have a plus, I have used a mailbox mask to strip the plus, and then re-adding the plus on the incoming calls on the SIP trunk. The forward greeting works correctly, but the direct greeting does not, and neither does MWI.

- If I set both the extension and mailbox to use full E164, the call will ring at the phone, then when it tries to go to voicemail, the caller will get a busy tone. When looking at the CM traces, I can see a 403 forbidden message coming back with "Diversion header format is incompatible with the URI type of the UM dial plan."

I've checked the Multi Tennant MWI is enabled so I don't think this is a problem in this case. Is the fact that I am getting "Diversion header format is incompatible with the URI type of the UM dial plan." when using full E164 every point to a problem with the Exchange configuration?

1 REPLY

I'm having this issue.  Did

I'm having this issue.  Did you figure out how to fix it?

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content