cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Emergency responder

DavidPeter
Level 1
Level 1

I am on version 8.6 I was just asked to include another building that is in another city for CER. So the phone numbers are different for the ELINS

I have the telephony side set for PSAP callback for 9133092816XXX the new numbers I am being provided with over the same gateway (SIP) trunk are 30927704XX These numbers come out the correct rate center on the provider side so they will route to the right PSAP.  I am trying to figure out the best way to set this up in CER? If I change the attahced tel[hony settings and change the CTI route point in CUCM the route point unregisters and does not work. Like change it to 913309XXXXXXX so it would capture all 309 callbacks. Can someone give a lead on where to start with this? I attached a screen shot or 2

Thank you in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

George Thomas
Level 10
Level 10

I am guessing 3092816XXX is your existing callback number. You should be able to modify this in CER and in CUCM and the route point should come back. I would also reset the Route point from CUCM just to be sure.

Please rate useful posts.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

George Thomas
Level 10
Level 10

I am guessing 3092816XXX is your existing callback number. You should be able to modify this in CER and in CUCM and the route point should come back. I would also reset the Route point from CUCM just to be sure.

Thats what I tried. I just did it again to see but it comes back unregistered even after changing both the route point and the Settings in CER. I reset the RP again and still same issue. I would think that should work.......

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Rate center has nothing to do with 911 routing, you need to make sure the SIP carrier supports Enhanced 911 for it to work properly.

All you need is 911, 912 (if you have failover) and 913XXXXXXXXX CTI route points, everything else is driven by translation/route patterns and calling party modification.

HTH,

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: