cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

End Users cannot log in to the ccmuser web page.

stathopoulos1
Level 1
Level 1

Greetings,

I have a Call Manager Business Edition that was synched with a customer's AD directory. However, the end users cannot log in to the ccmuser web page with either their AD password or the Call Manager end user PIN.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

George

4 Replies 4

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Users need to be added to the CCM End Users group in CallManager admin in order to get access to that page...

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Thanks for your reply, Aaron.

All users are in the end user group.. I even created a new role/user group that gives users complete read/write access to all end user features. Still no go. I think it is an LDAP issue, but I'm confused because everything else works.

What was the actual sypmtom?  Does it give you any error messages?  Or the page just refreshed and stayed there like nothing happened?

Michael

http://htluo.blogspot.com

I was shown the error of my ways by my TAC engineer. The LDAP User Search Space had quotation marks.

Thanks to all.

George

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: