Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ER ends up in general Unity Voicemail System

I have CER 1.3.2 install and working (I never knew so many people could manage misdialing 911). Anyway On a PSAP callback the proper extention rings fine. However if they do not answer the call ends up in Unity. Not to the individuals voicemail box but to the general greating "Welcome to Unity" system greeting. We need to have this forward to an operator. Can that be done?

Thanks

2 Replies 2

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What's presented as the calling/called number in the callback? If there's something unique that can be used to construct a routing rule from, then this is certainly possible - but if it's showing up without any identifying characteristics there's not much we can do...

I am struggling on how to determine this. We can not locate the call via CDR. I cannot claim that I have ever full understood what CDR does and does not track. Any time we search for call record related to 911 we can never find any thing.

We translate the e911 DID's (4 digits from the carrier) to the return ELIN route pattern that sends to the CTI route point. We only prefix the DID's and leave the the calling/called number default.

The 913XXXXXXXXXX route patter is set to forware to our reception on RNA, No coverage etc.

CER is configured to go to the receptionist if there is no ELIN to extension match found and that works.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: