Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

error 10015 CiscoUnity_ConvMsg

Hi,i have Unity 4.0(4) Unified Messaging (integrated with Exchange 2003) on Windows 2003.

If a caller leaves a message from external the system works correctly, i receive the email in outlook.

If a caller leaves a message from internal (my colleague) the system doesn't work correctly,

i don't receive the email in outlook and on unity server i see an event viewer:

Source: CiscoUnity_ConvMsg

Category: Network

EventID: 10015

Description:

IAvDohMessage::Submit returned[0x800404dc] on line 683 of file e:\views\cs_ue4.0.3.159\un_Core2\ConversationEng\AvStateSvr\AvSMsgSend.cpp

Can you help me?

3 REPLIES

Re: error 10015 CiscoUnity_ConvMsg

I am having the exact same problem with the same setup. Can someone please respond about this error. Also it looks like the user that is having the problem is using the most exchange space but we do not have any limits set on the exchange server.

I had the same issue and it was related to Microsoft Update KB 912442. Once I removed the update, things worked like they were supposed to. See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/912442 if you want more info about the update.

I had the same message and the scope of my problem was some users not all. I fixed it by going into AD and going to the users accounts with the problem. I went to the scurity tab and added two users that are installed with Unity. UnityDirSvc and UnityMsgSvc. I gave UnityDirSvc in advanced List All Contents, Read All Prop and Write All Prop permissions. With a scope of This Object Only. I gave UntiyMsgSvc in advanced Send As with a scope of This Object Only. It took 15 minutes or so for sync of AD to fix the problem. I do not think this is a end all fix and am looking into the problem further to see what is really going on. However it did fix our users

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content