cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ERROR BARS

jonmarso_07
Level 1
Level 1

Olá possuo CM 4.1 e estou tentando realizar o Backup com aplicativo  BARS sem sucesso, esse apresentou após uma queda de energia e a perda de sincronismo entre os servidores, o problema de sincronismo foi sanado e agora falta o backup.

The BARS version installed is 4.0.15000

Staging Cisco Unified CallManager target xx.xx.xx.xx.

[04:16:02 PM]   Saving Cisco Unified CallManager version.

[04:16:03 PM]   Staging LmHosts file.

[04:16:03 PM]   Staging Hosts file.

[04:16:03 PM]   Staging CallManagerAttendant file.

[04:16:03 PM]   Staging security files from \\xx.xx.xx.xx\C$\Program Files\Cisco\Certificates

[04:16:03 PM]   Staging IPMA configuration file.

[04:16:04 PM]   Finding Cisco Unified CallManager database.

[04:16:04 PM]   No CDR file exists.

[04:16:04 PM]   Verifying disk space for copying TFTP files.

[04:16:04 PM]   Staging TFTP files from \\xx.xx.xx.xx\C$\Program Files\Cisco\TFTPpath.

[04:17:42 PM]   Staging DSN information from xx.xx.xx.xx.

[04:17:43 PM]   [Error]          Failed to backup dsn_cra_hrdb Registry.

[04:17:54 PM]   Saving Cisco services type.

[04:17:55 PM]   [Error]          Could not backup Cisco Unified CallManager successfully on xx.xx.xx.xx.

[04:18:46 PM]  

[04:18:46 PM]   Staging complete. Size of staging directory is 1555MB.

[04:18:46 PM]   Building archive C:\Backups\Backup06-04-12#16-18.tar.

[04:38:18 PM]   Archive built successfully.

[04:38:18 PM]   Backup operation completed with errors. For more details, please go through the backup logs.

any tips?

thank you

7 Replies 7

Mark Turpin
Level 5
Level 5

Earlier in your logfile, the following line is what concerns me:

[03:17:47 AM]   [Error]    Could not authenticate to xx.xx.xx.xx. Skipping this server.

Check to make sure you have all of your passwords set the same, particularly the 'backadmin' account.

More info on these BARS errors is available here:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/bars/4_0_2/barserrs.html

--
-Mark Turpin

performed the test access at the location indicated by the error and ran the username and password I'm using as ADM. This service operated and stopped with the loss of synchronization between main and publisher

Performing tests now checked when installing the BARS BARS can not see the server (by putting the ip of the target), both the Publisher and so Subscriver.

Performing tests now checked when installing the BARS BARS can not see the server (by putting the ip of the target), both the Publisher and so Subscriver.

However there can not perform connectivity and access to each other.

Any solution?

I'm not clear on your response.  Are you still getting the authentication error in the logs?

--
-Mark Turpin

--
-Mark Turpin

Yes,

BARS I installed again and realized the error that can be seen in Annex.

But there is connectivity between the servers.

OK, I *think* you may have misconfigured your BARS installation. 

When you install BARS, follow these instructions -

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/bars/4_0_12/barsinst.html

1) Install BARS on the Publisher as a Server

2) Install BARS on the Subscriber as a Target

It does not appear that you have an authentication issue because if you did, you should not be able to get to the Step 2 on the Publisher.

I think I see that you are running VNC, but be sure you install BARS via the console or VNC, don't use RDP.

Then follow these steps "Configuring BARS for the First Time"

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/bars/4_0_12/backup.html#wp93675

--
-Mark Turpin

--
-Mark Turpin

My friend realized all these eatapas via console, but returned to the error seen in the first message of this message.

Backup is done but the error appears, I would like to know how to remove the error and or if the backup is reliable.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: