cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Error message when webbing to SAWEB

jaywydra
Level 1
Level 1

I get the following message before the admin page will load. anyone have an idea?

Error from authentication subsystem.

hr=0x8004054B

Check the Application log (using the system Event Viewer).

Please see your system administrator for more details.

8 Replies 8

kechambe
Level 7
Level 7

I have seen this before.

Please tell me which version of Unity code you have, which version of IE w/SP and if you are trying to login from the Unity server of a remote client.

Thanks,

Keith

I am on the Unity server via terminal services. The Ie version is 6.0.2800.1106 SP1. the Unity version is 4.0.2

Thanks!!

Are you logged in to the local system or the domain when you are trying this? Can you try both please.

Is it asking for your domain credentials?

I'm logging into the local machine. I don't know the account for the domain. Thanks!

vinhnguyen
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

I am getting the same error and I am using the same version of Unity 4.0(2). Is this a known bug. I have tried right click on the status tray and select both the Unity admin and status monitor but same problem. When I try to browse to the saweb page, sometime I am asked to authenticate but unable to log in.

I am also having this same problem with Unity 4.0(3) and IE 6.0 SP1. Tac has no solution right now. All my accounts show up when i did the grantunityaccess -l command and I login to the domain with UnityAdmin on the machine in question.

FYI, Fixed the problem by re-installing Unity

chriss
Level 1
Level 1

Sorry, I replied to the wrong topic

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: