Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
You may experience some slow load times, errors, and slight inconsistencies. We ask for your patience as we finalize the launch. Thank you.

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Error message when webbing to SAWEB

I get the following message before the admin page will load. anyone have an idea?

Error from authentication subsystem.

hr=0x8004054B

Check the Application log (using the system Event Viewer).

Please see your system administrator for more details.

• Unified Communications Applications
8 REPLIES
Gold

Re: Error message when webbing to SAWEB

I have seen this before.

Please tell me which version of Unity code you have, which version of IE w/SP and if you are trying to login from the Unity server of a remote client.

Thanks,

Keith

I am on the Unity server via terminal services. The Ie version is 6.0.2800.1106 SP1. the Unity version is 4.0.2

Thanks!!

Gold

Are you logged in to the local system or the domain when you are trying this? Can you try both please.

Is it asking for your domain credentials?

I'm logging into the local machine. I don't know the account for the domain. Thanks!

Hello

I am getting the same error and I am using the same version of Unity 4.0(2). Is this a known bug. I have tried right click on the status tray and select both the Unity admin and status monitor but same problem. When I try to browse to the saweb page, sometime I am asked to authenticate but unable to log in.

I am also having this same problem with Unity 4.0(3) and IE 6.0 SP1. Tac has no solution right now. All my accounts show up when i did the grantunityaccess -l command and I login to the domain with UnityAdmin on the machine in question.

FYI, Fixed the problem by re-installing Unity

Sorry, I replied to the wrong topic

Views
Helpful
Replies