cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Event ID: 109 - Cisco Unity 4.0(5) transference random fail

pepito1983
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, i have a problem with a Unity 4.0(5), it has a license for 1000 mailboxes only VM and are used 400 of them.

The problem is that randomly are failing the transfers from the Openning Greeting. After the user hears the Openning geeting and dial the extension the system give a message like 'option unavailable' or like the 'extension is unavailable'

We found in the forum that this problem may be caused by the bug CSCsg83588. The workaround for this is the Callmanager upgrade to the latest SR so i upgraded to the Service release 7.

In the Event Viewer tha application is experiencing several Warnings with the IS 109 as the follofing (image attached):

The description for Event ID ( 109 ) in Source ( CiscoUnity_TSP ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: 6, 3, 5664, Busy,

For more information, click: http://www.CiscoUnitySupport.com/find.php

I will appreciate any advice, thanks for your time.

Jose

1 Reply 1

milucero
Level 1
Level 1

I would looking at the version of TSP you have and see if you can upgrade to the latest version. You can find them here, log in first with your CCO id;

http://tools.cisco.com/support/downloads/go/ImageList.x?relVer=8.3(1)&mdfid=282118855&sftType=Unity+CM+TSP+Software&optPlat=&nodecount=2&edesignator=null&modelName=Cisco+Unity-CM+TSP+Version+8.3&treeMdfId=278875240&treeName=Voice+and+Unified+Communications&modifmdfid=null&imname=&hybrid=null&imst=null&lr=Y

The error message you posted is stating the destination extension number was busy, when Unity tries to transfer to an extension and it is busy, it will pull the caller back to leave a message, and will write this event message, just in case this is a bad extension.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: