Event Type: Warning

Event Source: CiscoUnity_ConvSubscriber

Event Category: Warning

Event ID: 154

Date: 1/19/2006

Time: 3:30:22 PM

User: N/A

Computer: USU100

Description: Cross box handOff failed. Reason: Destination Rings but no Answer. Unable to handoff request to server.

I thought I had configured this correctly, as per Digital Networking guide but get this error in the server trying to hand off the message. When I dial in and enter the users extension, I hear "One moment please" and then "Unable to reach your Cisco Unity Home Server, contact your administrator for more information"

Any ideas where to look next? I have deselected the # lock per bug CSCef56638, no luck. Both servers are in the same Dialing domain and the extension for the destination server has been entered in the target servers dialing domain server info...(do I need a DID for each unity server??)

Also, the more I think about this configuration, the more concerned I am about the port usage on the target server - this is a dialing domain of about 9,000 users with 2,000 users on the target server (there will be about 2,000 users on each server) - would it be better to have a dedicated server for cross box logon to point to the other servers?

Thanks very much.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content