Helpful
Replies

Extension Mobility Error [25]

l.colmenares
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I'm getting error [25] user logged in elsewhere

user EM profile is logged in another phone and we are unable to logged out because I get error [6] beacuse I didn't set the logout profile on the phone.

How can I force log out an specific user profile?

Thank you!

Luisa Colmenares

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

something that you may want to try is to visit the SEP profile of the phone and there you will found a logout button. Well, for me is how this work. You can see in the picture bellow a example.

After that you can configure a extension mobility policy saying that when the user subscribes again the other one will be disconnected.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

wbarren
Level 1
Level 1

In call manager go to the phone and from the phone you will get the option to log the user out.

paul.higgsboyo
Level 1
Level 1

As stated above, go to devices>phones and enter the MAC address of the phone you want to log the user out from and scroll down to the extension mobility tick box and just below you will see an option to forcibly log them out.

Also, try setting the EM options to auto log out instead, it will save a lot of headaches for you.

chadlincoln
Level 3
Level 3

One option you could do is set it up so that they can be logged in to multiple phones if they so choose. You would do that by going to service parameters, select your server, the in the drop down box select Cisco Extension Mobility. Set the option "Multiple Login Behavior" to "Multiple Logins Allowed" and though they're logged in elsewhere, they can log in at that phone as well.

If this helps, please rate.

Thank you very much!

I cannot logout the profile from that phone, I get the following error:

"Error occurred while retrieving information from database. No LOGOUT device profile"

The problem is that the device profile exists, so I don't know what to do...

Thank you!

Hi,

something that you may want to try is to visit the SEP profile of the phone and there you will found a logout button. Well, for me is how this work. You can see in the picture bellow a example.

After that you can configure a extension mobility policy saying that when the user subscribes again the other one will be disconnected.

Thanks!

Thank you!

bwolf
Level 1
Level 1

I'm having this issue too, but the problem is, I don't know the MAC of the phone number the user was logged in to.  The user was logged in to the phone when the phone was taken down and put back in to inventory. 

So, how can I find what phone a user is logged in to in CUCM?

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: