cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Extension Mobility Login - keypad assignments

tom.brockman
Level 1
Level 1

Many of my users have complained about the login process for Extension Mobility (we are on Call Manager 3.3(5)). When logging on at the phone, they are prompted to enter User ID and PIN. The UserID is their 4-digit extension. The difficulty is that the numeric keys are mapped to alphanumeric for the user input (the "2" key is mapped to abc2ABC, such that the user needs to press the "2" key four times to input the number "2").

Is there any way to remap this so that the numeric selection is the first entry (i.e.: so that the mapping for the "2" key is 2abcABC - where pressing the "2" key once while entering UserID will enter the number 2, pressing it twice will enter "a", etc.)?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Adam Thompson
Level 4
Level 4

I believe this is the same for all versions of CCM...

Look at the Service Perameters for Extension Mobility. There you should see an option for 'Alphanumeric User ID' if you set this to False, you should get the button mapping that you are looking for.

Please Rate if Helpful

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Adam Thompson
Level 4
Level 4

I believe this is the same for all versions of CCM...

Look at the Service Perameters for Extension Mobility. There you should see an option for 'Alphanumeric User ID' if you set this to False, you should get the button mapping that you are looking for.

Please Rate if Helpful

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: