Would you please ensure me about the below mentioned feature in 100% available in cucm 11.5 !!!
1. Hunt groups: broadcast; circular; longest idle; and linear, and allow user to login and logout from hunt group. If all users in hunt groups are busy, system shall be able to queue with music until user becomes available.
2. Service Advertisement Framework allows host applications the ability to discover the existence, location, and configuration of networked resources through a local area network (LAN) or across a wide area network (WAN)
3. Support many different types of endpoints concurrently, for e.g. SIP Phone, IP Video Phone (for future), IP Hard Phone, IP Soft phone, IP Wi-Fi Phone and Analog Phone.
4. Provide conferencing resources and able to manage intelligently for ad-hoc and meet-me conferencing.
5. Conference list and drop any party (adhoc conference) for at least 10 groups with 8 participants in each group.
It will be my pleasure if you also suggest the cucm 11.5 reference guide.
The short answer is that you don't.... That isn't entirely true while at
the same time it kind of is, but for the most part you don't configure
the softkeys. You enable or disable them via TCL. Here is the long
answer. Be sure to read the whole thing or e...
Topology: IP Phone > Switches > Microsoft NPS setup to forward 802.1x
proxy to > ISE 2.1 patch 3 Authentication: EAP-TLS using Cisco MIC SANs
Phone Models 802.1X support? 802.1x flavor Addtl Comment EAP-MD5 EAP-TLS
Cisco 3905 Y Y N Cisco 6911 Y Y N Cisco ...
This document describe how DST changes and how time changes are
implemented in DST. Daylight Saving Time (DST) is the practice of
setting the clocks forward 1 hour from standard time during the summer
months, and back again in the fall, in order to make b...