Helpful
Replies

Find my .wav file in Unity

tom
Level 1
Level 1

Unity 5.0(1.0) and Exchange 2003. All Windows environment

Guys

Can anyone one tell me the exact name of the .wav file that produces the following message?

(Spell the last and first name then press pound. For Q press 7. For Z press 9. For help press Zero) this is the canned message. I call her the Cisco lady.

For example, AvAddrSearchENU015.wav or something like that.

I understand from earlier posts the .wav is somewhere in the following directory.

\\10.20.26.40\d$\CommServer\Localize\Prompts\ENU\G711

I our environment we don't use Zero at all and don't want to direct calls there.

The (Spell the last and first name then press pound. For Q press 7. For Z press 9. For help press Zero)…greeting is fine, however we don't want the (For help press Zero) part

Thanks Tom

Telecom

Forsyth County Government

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Bradford Magnani
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Tom,

If you enable the Micro Trace "Phrase Server To Monitor" this should give you the output in the Port Status Monitor of the .wav files playing

Hope this helps,

Brad

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Bradford Magnani
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Tom,

If you enable the Micro Trace "Phrase Server To Monitor" this should give you the output in the Port Status Monitor of the .wav files playing

Hope this helps,

Brad

go to commserver and simply use the find option from the windows explorer, look *.txt that contains the text you want. each folder from the prompts contain a txt file that has a file/message relation so you will see under which directory it is and what's the name of the file that has that message

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

it is prompt.ini that you need to search for.

ini not txt.

Randy

Bradford Magnani
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Tom,

After some testing, "For help press Zero" prompt is going to be \\10.20.26.40\d$\CommServer\Localize\Prompts\ENU\G711 \AvAddrSearchENU158.wav

Hope this helps,

Brad

Guys. thanks for your help. I got what I needed and fixed the problem. This was a great lesson as well. Tom

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: