We have Unity 4.x partnering with exchange 2003. Some of our users do not want to see their voicemails in their outlook email and only want to retrieve them via the phone. Is there a way to do this? Please advise.
1. Create a new class of service that disables TTS.
2. You can optionally create a new template.
3. Create a separate inbox for the user. We use an AD naming convention of vm-userid.
4. Import the user into Unity.
5. Uncheck the subscriber's Profile setting - Show subscriber in e-mail server address book. This has the same effect as Hiding the user in the GAL from the user's Exchange settings. This actions eliminates most email because the user is not listed in the directory. However, you may need to perform maintenance on it to remove inadvertent email messages. However, because the user does not have a COS that enabled TTS, he or she won't get prompted to check for new email messages.
6. You can optionally disable the Unity Assistant via the same class of service, if the user just wants to use the phone for Setup Options.
SIP traces provide key information in troubleshooting SIP Trunks, SIP
endpoints and other SIP related issues. Even though these traces are in
clear text, these texts can be gibberish unless you understand fully
what they mean. This document attempts to br...
Please find the attached HTML document, download and open it on your PC.
This provides an easy to use form where you simply answer a few
questions and it will render the proper jabber-config.xml file for you
to copy/paste. There is built in logic to verif...
CUCM Database Replication is an area in which Cisco customers and
partners have asked for more in-depth training in being able to properly
assess a replication problem and potentially resolve an issue without
involving TAC. This document discusses the bas...