Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Forward All to Voicemail not working correctly

I have a Unity Server version 4.04 SR1 integration with CM 4.1(3) where a call coming in externally into a Call Handler, dials an extension to a phone where the user has forwarded their phone to voicmemail, the call gets dropped before you get to the subscribers greeting. You hear Unity say "Wait, while I transfer your call" and the call is immediatly dropped. However, if you call from another IP phone internally it works fine. It also works where a call coming in exernally into the same call handler and then dials the extension followed by #2. The transfer also works if the phone is forwarded to another phone. I'm not seeing any errors in the event log. What can be the issue here?

1 REPLY

Re: Forward All to Voicemail not working correctly

What version of Unity TSP are you running? There was an earlier forum post on 8.01b having a issue transfering back out to phones that were fwd all'd back to unity.

The bug id is CSCsb27128 if it is issue you're running into, and theres a 8.01b TSP ES you can get from TAC with fix, 8.01b ES3 has fix. Others were also able to downgrade to 7.04b TSP to get working again.

Views
Helpful
Replies