cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Forward Voicemail in Inbox As Text

efmillerjr
Level 1
Level 1

Using Lotus Notes with the DUCS client installed, users attempt to forward a voicemail message they received in their inbox and select "as text" - at that time, they receive the "Plug-In Not Found" error message. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

5 Replies 5

Erick Bergquist
Level 6
Level 6

Are they using the forward function in their email client when this happens, or is when they forward VM over the Unity TUI?

If it is the note emails client can't forward emails w/vm attachments then it is a notes issue and possibly the document properties aren't set right.

They're using the email client. Can't seem to locate any properties that would cause this. Thank you for your feedback.

Any resolution for this. This has been happening from the beginning and we have never had it work properly. We always get the same error.

Thanks

Unfortunately, no. The last response I had is they want me to turn on all of the typical debugging parameters and send them logs, but I just haven't had time to do that. I'll try to send them all of the information next week and I'll post anything I find out. Please let me know if you find anything also. Thanks.

Has this ever been resolved? We are having the exact same issue.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: