Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Forwarded calls not accounting in call accounting software

I am using cisco call manager version 7.0 and we have one call accounting software (tiger tmg).we are facing an issue with  forwarded calls those calls are not getting reflected in tiger tmg.

direct calls are coming third party billing software but transferred calls not coming to third party software.This calls are coming in CDR report.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Forwarded calls not accounting in call accounting software

Hi Kirans,

CCM 7 is quit outdated so I’m not sure if this issues is due to how CCM is showing the calls in the CDR’s or that this is an issue in your call accounting software. I think it is the latter because I can’t remember such an issue with CCM 7 from the top of my head.

If you want you can send me some CDR data and I’ll take a look at it for you.

Our company MAF InfoCom works with Cisco for almost 2 decades, have many Cisco customers and therefore quit some knowledge of processing Cisco Call Detail Records.

We offer two solutions for Cisco Call Accounting, MAF CMS and MAF ICIMS. More information can be found on our website www.mafinfo.com

Best regards,

Frank Looijesteijn

MAF InfoCom

3 REPLIES

Hi Kirans,

CCM 7 is quit outdated so I’m not sure if this issues is due to how CCM is showing the calls in the CDR’s or that this is an issue in your call accounting software. I think it is the latter because I can’t remember such an issue with CCM 7 from the top of my head.

If you want you can send me some CDR data and I’ll take a look at it for you.

Our company MAF InfoCom works with Cisco for almost 2 decades, have many Cisco customers and therefore quit some knowledge of processing Cisco Call Detail Records.

We offer two solutions for Cisco Call Accounting, MAF CMS and MAF ICIMS. More information can be found on our website www.mafinfo.com

Best regards,

Frank Looijesteijn

MAF InfoCom

Thank you issue was related with Call accounting software, call accounting support team resolved it from thier end.

Hi Kirans,

Good to hear the problem is solved and thanks for letting me know.

If you ever need my assistance in the feature I’m here for you.

Best regards,

Frank Looijesteijn

www.mafinfo.com

Views
Helpful
Replies