Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Free Disk Space on CUCM 9.1

Hi, all

could you please clarify is it critical what Disk Usage on Publisher ( through Real-Time Monitoring ) is 92%??

Is it possible (is it is necessary ?) to increase disk space on VMware Base with help of Cisco Unified Communications Manager
VM Dynamic Disk Size Reallocation COP File ? 

Everyone's tags (1)
3 REPLIES
Silver

Hello,I would say that itis

Hello,

I would say that it is critical.  When was the last time your CM cluster was rebooted?  What OVA template was used when building the servers?  Just be aware that the COP file you are referencing will basically remove your inactive partition in order to regain space.  If an issue of some sort arises during an upgrade after you have applied that COP file, you will lose the ability to failback to an available inactive partition housing a previous CM version.

Hope this helps

Tony

Please rate helpful posts

Thanks, Tony Please rate helpful posts!

Hi, tonyperla,thank you for

Hi, tonyperla,

thank you for your answer and i would say what Cluster was rebooted 1 month ago. That OVA template was not used still, do you know another method/procedure of increasing disk space?

Silver

Hi,OVA templates are there so

Hi,

OVA templates are there so all of the correct parameters are used for disk space, memory, cpu and etc.  You could try shutting down the CUCM VM in vsphere and then trying to adjust the vDisk space to match the OVA template that would most resemble your deployment.  If not, the only other option would be to backup your CUCM environment, redeploy your CUCM VM's using the appropriate OVA template and then restore CUCM.

Hope this helps

Tony

Please rate helpful posts

Thanks, Tony Please rate helpful posts!
Views
Helpful
Replies