Views
Helpful
Replies

FullDatabase Import error after installing unity 4.0.4

f.lemieux
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I backup unity 2.x with Export utility. After that a uninstall unity 2.x and install a fresh copy of unity 4.0.4. Unity is running well after the install. I have the Cisco Voice prompt when I call Unity voice port. But when I try to import all the subscriber with FullDatabaseImport tool I receive this error:

Example Administrator Account not found in the local database - the system is not a new or clean install, Aborting restore.

I'm in Canada (French) language. Unity is installed in French and the Example Administrator seems to be “Administrateur test”(Alias:AdminT) in French. Can the import utility look at this user instead of Example administrator?

Frank

2 Replies 2

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I'd create an account with an alias of "EAdmin" and see if that gets by it - been a while since I looked at the code but it's probably not doing the localized search properly...

Hi

Thank's for your help. I previously create a account EAdministrator instead of EAdmin. With EAdministrator(like the example with granUnityAccess) it wasn't working but with EAdmin it works.

Regards

Franks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: