Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Getting this system is temporarely unable to complete your call

Hi all,

People calling for the PSTN is unable to leave Voice mails message. However, when calling extension to extension or dial *plus extension people are able to leave VM just fine. I am not sure when the issue has started but it was brought to my attention a few hours ago

And it seems we only getting the above message if at the end of the VM the end user press poound(#). If the end user does not press #, the system just not sending the VM to the inbox(no lamp and no attachedment via email), silent drop.

I have restarted a couple of services, but still no luck...

Any ideas will be appreciated,

Thanks

2 Replies 2

Dennis Mink
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You should just be able to hang up the call and that would end the recording as well and kick in MWI.

Probably best to attach the conversation manager service  traces that cover a failed call (use RTMT) and attach to this post.

Thanks

=============================
Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below. 

=============================

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

Thanks Dennis for the suggestion. However, i went another way...

I suspect the issue started after i enable HTML notification. To have HTML notification to work, i had to change the smtp  server name(domain name). Basically, i added cuc in front of our domain.

Strange thing it works for inside(ext. to ext) but for outside we got the message above.

To fix the issue, i have changed back the smtp name to our domaine.

The thing is we don't have exchange in the house, we use 365 with no domain(AD) integration. So we have to use a smtp relay serve(smart host for unity)r... and when we change the name of the cuc.something.com, the smtp relay deny traffic to this address.

Ok that explains, why i am not getting email... but not why i got the above message when called from the PSTN.

Any ideas?

Thanks,