Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Users might experience few discrepancies in Search results. We are working on this on our side. We apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused.

Globally adjusting 6945 Backlight Timeout in CUCM

Currently, our 6945 phones has the Backlight coming on at 7:30am and it stays on all day. I am trying to get it to only come on when active and turn off after 2 minutes of inactivity. We have over 1100 phones. Is there a way to change this globally for all phones?

I am attaching a snapshot of our curent settings.

Everyone's tags (5)
3 REPLIES
VIP Super Bronze

Yes. System > Enterprise Phone Configuration. Be sure to check the 'override' checkbox to the right after you have changed the settings. Be advised this will only work if you haven't specified a choice at a lower level.

The settings are hierarchal:

1. Product inherint behavior
  2. Enterprise Phone Configuration
  3. Common Phone Profile
  4. Phone Configuration

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

I had tried that and it does not affect any of my phones. Ultimately, I do not want the backlight to come on at all unless there is some activity on phone and then have it shut off after a minute of inactivity.

Is there a Bulk Method to update the timer on all phones at once via a bulk job?

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content