Views
Helpful
Replies

GlobalSubscriberManager tool

jjia
Level 2
Level 2

Hi,

We are trying to use CiscoUnityTool GlobalSubscriberManager to migrate digital networked subscribers from one Unity(4.2) to a new Unity(5.0). They are UM environment.

Everything works fine except those saved messages before doing the migration for those users, when you retrieve message from IP Phone, you will learn that there is a saved message from greeting, but soon you will hear "That message is no longer avialiable". But from Outlook Viewmail, you can hear the whole saved message.

Is there anyone know how to solve this problem?

Thanks,

JJ

6 Replies 6

ranpierce
Level 6
Level 6

JJ are the saved messages in the inbox?

Randy

We just found because this message has been archived. That's why we hear that greeting.

Thanks,

JJ

OK glad it is fixed.

Randy

The message class for these particular messages was being modified from IPM.Note.Voice.Unity to IPM.Note.Voice.Unity.EAS which gave it away.

JJ has PW and MSCW been run again after moving the subscribers? sometimes this can be an issue because of the location in the global subcriber table.

also you upgraded Unity, did you exchange?

Randy

I have done this many times just need some more information. Others here have too. I am sure we can help.

no PW/MSCW run.

Right now is the same Exchange as old one. Will soon to Exchange 2007 when it is ready.

My another project now is the same as this one, but upgrade to Exchange 2007 at the same time.

Thanks,

JJ

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: