I want to restrict the administrator use and wanna create 3 subscriber account who can do some sort of admin level tasks. I have created three users test1 , test2, test3 in domain. Need some help to grant the access to SA WEB page.
Since these users are already Unity subscribers, you can place them into a Class of Service that includes whatever admin rights/tasks you want to grant.
1. In your Unity SA, go to Subscribers - Class of Service.
2. Create a new Class of Service based on the Default Administrator.
3. Edit the System Access screen as you desire. For example, we have a Help Desk COS that just allows these subscribers to change passwords for users. We have another for Unity admins that only Import/Delete users but do not have authority to change call handlers, schedules, etc.
4. Then bring up the subscriber account of one of your users.
5. In the Class of Service field on the subscriber's profile page, click the down arrow and select the new COS you just created. Save.
6. When the subscriber now goes to the SA Web page, they will see the links on the left side they have been granted access to.
In the case of the grantunityaccess utility, you can create one Unity subscriber that has the class of service you need for administration, and then associate each of your admins, thru this utility, with the subscriber you created for admin access.
You have reached the Cisco Logistics Support Center.. To Check Status of
your RMA, visit Product Returns & Replacements (RMA). Need help? Contact
us by Phone or Email. North Americas Phone: 1800 553 2447 Option 4
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Europe Phone: +3...
The short answer is that you don't.... That isn't entirely true while at
the same time it kind of is, but for the most part you don't configure
the softkeys. You enable or disable them via TCL. Here is the long
answer. Be sure to read the whole thing or e...
Topology: IP Phone > Switches > Microsoft NPS setup to forward 802.1x
proxy to > ISE 2.1 patch 3 Authentication: EAP-TLS using Cisco MIC SANs
Phone Models 802.1X support? 802.1x flavor Addtl Comment EAP-MD5 EAP-TLS
Cisco 3905 Y Y N Cisco 6911 Y Y N Cisco ...