Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

GrantUnityAccess.exe - 2nd (media applet) Authentication fails???

Hi,

I have a domino / unity integration.

I've given my customers helpdesk access to the Unity SA. They can now login since I binded their Unity Account to their AD account. They have access to the SA. But when they get prompted to enter in their username/password for the media applet, that part fails!!

I think there may be a need in the future to use the media applet. I want to know what needs to be done to enable it, if possible.

Anyone know how to fix this??

thanks,

Paul

1 REPLY

Re: GrantUnityAccess.exe - 2nd (media applet) Authentication fai

Hi -

When you used the Grantunityaccess utility, did you use the NT account syntax or the Lotus Notes syntax? I found this information in the Media Master authentication section - To associate the Lotus Notes user "Jane Smith" of the "MyCert" certification authority with the Cisco Unity subscriber "EAdmin," enter:

GrantUnityAccess -n "Jane Smith/MyCert" -s EAdmin. We're not a Lotus Notes environment, but I'm wondering if you need to make this association to get past the prompting? Here is the link I was referencing - http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/sw/voicesw/ps2237/products_white_paper09186a00801aca86.shtml#34804

Ginger

Views
Helpful
Replies