cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

GrantUnityAccess.exe - 2nd (media applet) Authentication fails???

palves
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a domino / unity integration.

I've given my customers helpdesk access to the Unity SA. They can now login since I binded their Unity Account to their AD account. They have access to the SA. But when they get prompted to enter in their username/password for the media applet, that part fails!!

I think there may be a need in the future to use the media applet. I want to know what needs to be done to enable it, if possible.

Anyone know how to fix this??

thanks,

Paul

1 Reply 1

Ginger Dillon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi -

When you used the Grantunityaccess utility, did you use the NT account syntax or the Lotus Notes syntax? I found this information in the Media Master authentication section - To associate the Lotus Notes user "Jane Smith" of the "MyCert" certification authority with the Cisco Unity subscriber "EAdmin," enter:

GrantUnityAccess -n "Jane Smith/MyCert" -s EAdmin. We're not a Lotus Notes environment, but I'm wondering if you need to make this association to get past the prompting? Here is the link I was referencing - http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/sw/voicesw/ps2237/products_white_paper09186a00801aca86.shtml#34804

Ginger

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: