Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

GSM Error - SQL failure ?

I am trying to get the Global Subscriber Manager to move a 4.0.4(SP1) mailbox to a 4.0.5 Unity server. When I start the GSM using the Unity Administrator account, all looks normal until I select the subscriber and then right-click to select "Move".

The next dialog box is labeled "Change Extension Range" and has a mixture of the correct messages and what appears to be an error message mixed in with the dialog. Part of the error message is "Unexpected error in FrmMain : setNodesSQLString". And the various buttons have had their labels overwritten (but the buttons seems to still work as they are supposed to).

I have set the permissions on the UnityDB as per the help file, and the AdminAccount is a member of the local administrators on both servers.

Help ?????

2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: GSM Error - SQL failure ?

Which version of GSM are you using? Be sure to snag the latest off its home page, I know there were some issues with move user addressed along the way:

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/App_GSM4x.htm

Re: GSM Error - SQL failure ?

I am using the latest version (1.5 Build 6).

However I think the problem is NTFS permissions related - I've got it working from one of the two servers, but not the other (or as a networked application from a management workstation). Now to try and work out what the differences are......

Dougal

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content