cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

GSM moving subscriber

jolson2507
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to move a Unity subscriber from one Unity to another both running on version 4.2. I am seeing all of my servers in GSM but they are all not showing up together and it is not letting me move to one of the servers. I verified that all the server are in the same domain but I am not allow to move to the server I want.

Can anyone point me in the right direction.

Thanks

3 Replies 3

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Make sure that the Commserver\Stream Files directory is shared on the source and destination servers and that the logged in user has read/write permissions to these directories.

Hope this helps. If so, please rate the post.

Brandon

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Sounds like all the Unity servers are not in the same dialing domain - is that the case? GSM will not allow subscriber moves between Unity servers unless they are in the same dialing domain (i.e. they are using the same dial plan).

Once the Unity server is added into a dialing domain what needs to happen? I added the server to the same dialing domain and now in GSM on the server I changed sees it updated. When I log on to the other servers in the dialing domain I can't see the newly added server in the same dialing domain. Is there a service that I should restart in order for the change to be reflected and to allow me to move subscribers to the server that has just been added to the dialing domain?