Views
Helpful
Replies

[Help] Problems in MPE 1.1.3.162

Charles_Chi4
Level 1
Level 1

Hello guys, i got many problems here.

Meeting Place Express that i installed on my client side has so many strange things :

1. On scheduled meeting, if we set the time range for meeting. The participant should join before the time begin. If anyone join in the middle of the range, he/she couldn't join the meeting. Example : i set 8.00 - 10.00. If a participant try to join the meeting in 8.30, he could not join the meeting.

2. Notification of periodical scheduled meeting just sent to participant for the first period. Could i make the notification periodical as the meeting is? Example : weekly meeting will be notified in the firt week. My customer wants it sent to participants weekly as the meeting take place every week.

3. On reservationless meeting, invited participant couldn't join the meeting via the link given in email. It showed error message that the meeting doesn't exist.

4. i couldn't change the logo and email template for invitation.

Thanx for replying this conversation

1 Reply 1

Charles_Chi4
Level 1
Level 1

hello, could anybody help me out?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: