cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Help with adding CP-8821 to UC560

NMBowser
Level 1
Level 1

So I recently inherited a client who has a cisco phone system. Phones works fine with no problems. However, they recently decided to add a CP-8821 to their system. The phone connects properly to the VLAN and pulls an IP from the UC. They can even ping one another. However when I log into the configuration assistant to try to get the phone operatinal, I go to the Users and phone section and the Config Assistant will not load the users and extensions. The bar shows like the progress is moving but the second bar just stays at 50%. Has anyone ever come across this problem? I have tried two version of the config assistant, including the newest release and I have the same problem even from different PCs. I tried removing the CP from the network to see if it was causing the issue, but it did the exact same thing. I also tried rebooting the UC and no joy. Any Suggestions? Will I have to add t via CLI and if I do, where can I find info on how to do that? I honestly just need to get it working and add it to the main hunt group. Also, how can I check the software version the UC is currently running? I couldnt download the newest software package since the license is not tied to my account and the guy who set up the phones is no longer around.

1 Reply 1

NMBowser
Level 1
Level 1

Sorry for the accidental double post. Cant figure out how to delete the duplicate post

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: