Views
Helpful
Replies

Honeywell Integration with Cisco IPT

nomykhan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

One of my customer has BMS fom Honeywell. He needs to integrate this system with Cisco IPT 8.6.

IP telephony system shall be capable of providing a software adjustable temperature setpoint at each telephony terminal, this point info shall be synchronized with the BMS in order to provide the telephony user the ability to adjust the room temperature setpoint from the telephony set, or from the room wall module, and the final value of the point shall be determined as of the final order received from one of the two destinations.

The link between the two systems, BMS and IP Telephony, shall be in one of the below methods:

• •1-      Open protocol connection (BACnet, OPC DA, or Modbus)
  • •2-      SDK development tool provided by Honeywell Building Solutions.

How can the above be achieved? What components do i require to achieve the above functionality?

Appreciate your help.

3 Replies 3

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi,

I am providing you with the below CUCM interop link, where in different product inetrop testing is done with CUCM and is supported.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/solutions/ns340/ns414/ns728/networking_solutions_products_genericcontent0900aecd805b561d.html

Please see any of the similiar protocol is used with some other product which is listed here.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts !!

Gajanan Pande
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Nomykhan,

Such deployment/integration is achieved using Cisco's S+CC solution. As this is a fairly new solution ( launched couple of years ago ), the authentic place to get more assistance for both presales & postsales, is your Cisco SE ( Sales Engineer ) team. Please reach out to Cisco Sales team locally in your country for further details.

GP.

Pls rate helpful posts by clicking on stars below the post !!

charbeleid
Level 1
Level 1

This is what you need

www.nevotek.com/p_iptoffice.html

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: