Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

How do I change my Exchange server?

I have recently done an upgrade to Exchange 2003 from 2000. Mail delivers fine but when I turn the 2000 server off Unity quits delivering voicemails, but the regular Exchange is working fine. How do I change the Exchange server that delivers my vmails?

8 REPLIES
Silver

Re: How do I change my Exchange server?

Need to know the steps taken to upgrade to 2003, is the 2003 now the partner server? Did you run PW, SCW, and MSCW?

rlp

I am assuming these have all been run. I came in on the back end of this and am not sure what was done previously. 2003 should be the partner server but it is obviously not. Can I run the MSCW and the RW and I should be fine?

Silver

Let's make sure what version of Unity you are running. 4.0x. 4.1x or 4.2x?

I will send the doc to upgrade for you and yes you need to run permissions wizard, and then message store configuration wizard.

you can find most unity docs here.

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_unity/index.htm

rlp

Sorry for not mentioning the versions:

4.0(4)SR1.

Silver

I actually found this doc when I was grubbing around earlier today. Thanks for all the help rlp.

Silver

I am reading through this doc and don't see permissions wisard. You might find that the message store does not have permissions if you don't run it.

rlp

Thanx Ranpierce. I will give it a whirl and see how it goes.

Views
Helpful
Replies