cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to access Unity voice messages remotely

carlostrapiello
Level 1
Level 1

I want to hear my voice messages while I am connected to my office by VPN.

I read that it is possible from this URL http://Unity_IP_address/exchange but I have a problem with login here.

I am trying to login with my Unity suscriber user name and password and It don't work. After I tried to login with administrator account in Unity Windows domain and login works but this user isn't a suscriber in Unity.

I saw that all my suscribers in Unity are not in Active directory users Windows domain in Unity server.

Is it possible in my case to hear Unity messages remotely?.

If answer is yes can anybody say me what's would be login information for suscriber users?.

If no, anybody can say me what is the part of Unity configuration that isn't well done to hear voice messages remotely?.

If anybody know another more easy way to hear voice messages while I am connected by VPN to my office please explain me it.

I use Unity 4.0.

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jbarcena
Level 9
Level 9

You can try either of the following options:

1) Add an IP Communicator to the CCM that is going to be your same extension and install it on your PC that way you can check your VM's from there.

2) Call your phone number, once it goes to VoiceMail (since nobody answers) you will need to press * and your extension for example, if your extension is 5431 then press *5431, then you will be prompt to enter your password, after doing this you will be able to check your VoiceMails.

HTH

//Jorge

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

jbarcena
Level 9
Level 9

You can try either of the following options:

1) Add an IP Communicator to the CCM that is going to be your same extension and install it on your PC that way you can check your VM's from there.

2) Call your phone number, once it goes to VoiceMail (since nobody answers) you will need to press * and your extension for example, if your extension is 5431 then press *5431, then you will be prompt to enter your password, after doing this you will be able to check your VoiceMails.

HTH

//Jorge