Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

How to Configure Extension Mobility

Hello friends,

I am presently at crossroad on getting Extension Mobility to work on a CUCM 7(1)2. I have exhausted as many cisco docs on doing this. Please can someone who has not got just the book knowledge but with experience(s) should please give me a detailed step by step way  in getting it configured and working!

Thanks!

• Unified Communications Applications
9 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

If you're following this doc

If you're following this doc:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/7_1_2/ccmfeat/fsgd-712-cm/fsem.html

And still can't make it work, you're doing something wrong, that's the doc everyone who has configured EM (and 90% is the same no matter the version) has followed to configure this.

Read the doc, digest the info, then carefully go step by step thru the config.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdi
VIP Purple

Hi Caleb,

Hi Caleb, you can refer the step by step link for EM http://www.voicecerts.com/2010/06/step-by-step-guide-to-configuring.html regds, aman
VIP Purple

Hi, Can u share the snapshots

Hi,

Can u share the snapshots of what all u have configured?

regds,

aman

Hall of Fame Super Silver

What is not working?Are you

What is not working?

Are you not getting prompted for username/PIN?

Are you not seeing the service?

Are you getting any errors if so what is it?

Chris

Guys,Thanks for the help so

Guys,

Thanks for the help so far.
  The only issue I found is that the Extension Mobility Service is not enlisted among the services that can be subscribed for. I only saw intecom call enlisted. What is responsible for this and how can I enlist and subscribe for the extension mobility service.

Thanks!

Cisco Employee

Is it enabled??Or did you

Is it enabled??

Or did you checked the enterprise subscription option??

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdi

Yes, its been enabled on the

Yes, its been enabled on the under features/Services, ditto under enterprise subscription.

Cisco Employee

Enterprise subscription means

Enterprise subscription means ALL devices will be subscribed and you don't need to, so, you won't find it under the subscription options.

Have you actually tried to log to EM on a phone??

And I meant the IP phone service, is it enabled???

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdi
Cisco Employee

Did you make sure that the

Did you make sure that the extension mobility is enabled on the phone configuration page ?

What happens when you try accessing the EM service from the phone ? is there any error message displayed ?

-Rohit

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.