cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to create a meeting with more then default 6 participants in Cisco Meeting Place Express 2.0?

Hi

I have Cisco Meeting Place Express 2.0 installed on server. Meting Place uses Linux (Red Hat) as base operation system.

When I create a premium (scheduled) web/voice/video meeting with 6 participants, everything is good and the meeting is successfully created. But when I try to create a meeting with more then 6 participants I have got the error “Meeting has too many ports to be scheduled”.

My license summary is

Name

Enabled

Installed

Comment

voiceconf

Max that can be enabled on this system:   40

webconf

videoconf

systemsoftware

Valid   for version 2.0

languages

exchange

stdvoiceconf

stdvideoconf

secondaryservers

As you can see I have enough voiceconf, webconf and videoconf licenses enabled on Cisco MPE.

So why I can not create a meeting with more then default 6 participants? What I must do to solve it?

Thanks in advance

Sincerely yours

Sergey Bondarenko

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

This is controlled by the administrative setting "Maximum ports per meeting for scheduled meetings" under System Configuration > Meeting Configuration.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

This is controlled by the administrative setting "Maximum ports per meeting for scheduled meetings" under System Configuration > Meeting Configuration.

Thanks Jonathan.

You are absolutely right. I have corrected ports per meeting values and now everything is ok.

Thank you very march for assistance!

Sincerely yours

Sergey Bondarenko

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: