cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to delete over 100 saved messages?

kj7ym0976
Level 1
Level 1

I work at a college with multiple campuses and often I reasign phones and Voicemails by simple name changes in the correct fields. Sounds easy and it is untill it becomes necessary to delete hundreds of saved voicemails. I really dont like to do bulk delete in these quick turnovers as it seems that if I bulk delete and then readd right away it often buggers up the whole thing. I think it may have to do with the exchange server getting confused or mixed messeges. Whatever it is it gets real messy. So, my question is: is there a simple way, either on the phone itself, or through the System Administrator to empty out large quantities of old voice mail, either saved or new?

1 Reply 1

MikeTomasko
Level 4
Level 4

You could delete them throgh the OWA interface (this works in a VM only install, not just a Unified). Go to http://exchangeservername/exchange/mailboxname and you can login as the UnityMsgStoreSvc because it should have access to all VM Mailboxes.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: