Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

how to delete users in unity connection

hello all,

I have a unity connection cluster on version 7.1.3 and a cucm cluster on version 7.1.3

when i try to delete a user in unity connection I get the following error

This user is integrated with a Cisco Unified Communications Manager end user. Some fields may be disabled.

I deleted the user in cucm, however the user is still in Unity connection and i can't delete it,

what's the best way to delete a user ?

thank you

Cris

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I believe you have CUCMBE, NOT CUC and a cluster of CUCM. CUCMBE is a single server solution so there is no clustering.

If that's the case there is a separate set of instructions for CUCMBE.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

i have the enterprise edition

4 servers

2 servers are running CUCM only

2 servers are runnint Unity connection only, as a cluster of

hello, were you ever able to resolve this. I am having the same issue with a  non business edition.

When the CUCM End User is deleted, the corresponding CUC user should  automatically be deleted as well. Sometimes this isn't the case and the  CUC user still exists and cannot be deleted due to other database hooks.

First you will need to find the ObjectId for the user that you want to remove from Connection:

run cuc dbquery unitydirdb SELECT ObjectId from vw_User WHERE Alias = 'alias of the user you want to delete'

Now you will want to delete that user as such (this will fail if there are database hooks still on the orphaned user):

run cuc dbquery unitydirdb EXECUTE PROCEDURE csp_UserDelete (pObjectId = 'objectid from above')