Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

How to download messages from Unity 5

I am moving my customer from Unity 5 to Unity Connection 9 this weekend and I am using COBRAS to move the last 14 days of vm's between the systems however one of the users has a special need to retrieve one particular VM that her parents left her shortly before they were killed in an automobile accident.  While I know that I can move all of any particular user with COBRAS independently from all others I would like to get this voicemail off so that I know that I have it.

Is there a way to go into a users mailbox and copy all of the messages so I can find this one and copy it to a CD for her?  This is probably simple and I did some cursory investigation but I didn't find anything.

Thank you for your support

1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

She can use PCA to log and

She can use PCA to log and look for the email she wants.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdi
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content