Views
Helpful
Replies

How to find subsribers with no recorded name/greeting

rmdcco
Level 1
Level 1

HI

We need to establish how many of our subscribers have not recorded a name/greeting and cannot find a standard report to assist. Anyone out there got any ideas ?

Cheers

10 Replies 10

rmdcco
Level 1
Level 1

Sorry ... this is for Unity version 4.2

Cheers

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Use Unity Tools

Subscriber information dump

Check mark the boxes you need such as

First name

Last Name

Extension

And the most important Set for First Time Enrollment

It will spit it out into a CSV file. Sort your file and it will see the "ticks" for First Time Enrollment" 0 or 1

Cheers!

What does the 0 or 1 mean ?

Hi

Have noted that even though subscribers have '0' against them for 'enrollment' that they still haven't recorded a name/greeting.

Any other way apart from manually comparing the stream files !

Cheers

How about DBWalker? Don't have it up offhand, but if I recall it will throw this as a warning or error on it's walk.

0 zero means that they did Enroll and completed.

1 means that they have not enrolled, so they are not listed in the directory.

Hi Guys,

Just a guess here, but I think perhaps RM doesn't have the record name as mandatory with enrollment? This makes that report somewhat un-useable. If that is correct, then the only way to determine who hasn't recorded their names would be to look at who has enrolled but is not listed in the directory.

Hope this helps!

Rob

guys... there's a "voice name" field in subscriber information dump. If all you want to know is if they have a voice name, just use this. IF they have a voice name, the WAV file will be copied out and an entry added to the CSV for it. IF they don't the entry in the CSV is blank.

No need to contort for the first time enrollment thing if that's not what you're intested in.

Hi Jeff,

As always, the voice of reason. Thanks for continuing to weigh in on these. You get my vote and 5 points!

Take care.

Rob

More than one way to skin a unity subscriber dump file. Thanks for the tip!