Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

how to import DLU into CCM

Hi everyone

I am a voice amatuer, so who can tell me how to import DLU into CCM. I never did it. please tell me the detail step.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super Bronze

Re: how to import DLU into CCM

Hi

In general:

1) You receive an 11-digit PAK code from Cisco.

2) Go to www.cisco.com/go/license, and register the PAK code. For this you need your CCM licensing MAC address; one way to find this is go to CCMAdmin (ccmpublisher/ccmadmin), log in, go to System/Licensing/Upload License, then view an existing license to see what the 'host' part refers to. Another is to go to ccmpublisher/cmplatform, log in, and go to Show/Network.

3) You receive a .lic file from Cisco via email

4) Log into the CCM Publisher at ccmpublisherip/ccmadmin

5) Go to system/licensing/Upload License and upload your file

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
1 REPLY
Super Bronze

Re: how to import DLU into CCM

Hi

In general:

1) You receive an 11-digit PAK code from Cisco.

2) Go to www.cisco.com/go/license, and register the PAK code. For this you need your CCM licensing MAC address; one way to find this is go to CCMAdmin (ccmpublisher/ccmadmin), log in, go to System/Licensing/Upload License, then view an existing license to see what the 'host' part refers to. Another is to go to ccmpublisher/cmplatform, log in, and go to Show/Network.

3) You receive a .lic file from Cisco via email

4) Log into the CCM Publisher at ccmpublisherip/ccmadmin

5) Go to system/licensing/Upload License and upload your file

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Views
Helpful
Replies