Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

How to Install Presence

Hi All

I wanted to know is there any documentation out there that will show me how to install Presence 8.6

I just started work for a new company and they are doing an upgrade of CCM,CCX,Unity,and they

want to also intergrate MS Lync.They use CM ver. 7 now and they want to be able to use the presence

feauture when the upgrade is finished.I'm a R&S guy but they don't have a Voice engineer and they

offered me the position because I've done basic phone setups but nothing to this extent. They have

paid 2 CCIE Voice engineers to come in and help and to give me training but I want to be proactive

and know something before they come.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

How to Install Presence

6 REPLIES

How to Install Presence

How to Install Presence

Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it

How to Install Presence

I highly recommend this book.

http://www.amazon.com/Deploying-Unified-Presence-Michael-HouTong/dp/0557039533

Also, just because they are voice CCIEs, does not mean they know LDAP, Presence, etc.     (although they should!)

How to Install Presence

you know I google cisco presence and that book came to the top of the search so I think I will get it since your a UC consultant and you recommended it.

Re: How to Install Presence

It was written by a TAC engineer and I call it the holy bible for CUPS. Every CUPS install I do, I refer to this book. It has saved me countless times. The documentation on CCO is better, but I really like how this book is laid out and goes over the topics. I wish all Cisco subjects were written this way ☺

Re: How to Install Presence

Well you have won me over, I'm going to get that book tonight and thanks

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content