How to release ports in Unity connection

nihdas
Level 1
Level 1

Just giving an scenarion:

1. 1011 called 1009

2. 1009 answered the call and transferred the same to voicemail

3. 1011 connected to voicemail and again transferred the call to voicemail

At present we don't have any calls, but unity connection ports are still busy to accept calls.

Note: I have only two ports configured on my unity connection

Is there any possibility to release the ports of the unity connection? Please let me know

Thanks,

Nihar

1 Reply 1

Ginger Dillon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi -

Check your Unity Connection Port Group status - does it need to be reset? The Reset button may be highlighted. If not, you can restart the Connection Conversation Manager service:

- In the Navigation drop-down list, click Cisco Unity Connection Serviceability and click Go.

- On the Cisco Unity Connection Serviceability page, on the Tools menu, click Control Center - Feature Services.

- On the Control Center - Feature Services page, in the Server drop-down list, click the name of the Connection server and click Go.

- Under Cisco Unity Connection Services, click Connection Conversation Manager.

- At the top of the page, click Restart.

- When prompted to confirm restarting the service, click Yes.

I recommend checking your Telephony Integration afterwards to confirm all is OK.

- In Cisco Unity Connection Administration, expand Telephony Integrations, then click Phone System.

- In the Related Links drop-down list, click Check Telephony Configuration and click Go to confirm the phone system integration settings.

Ginger