cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to send voicemail to HP number, and distribute to hunt group members?

riko.arizona
Level 1
Level 1

Hi..

I'm using CUCMBE 7.1.3 I have 6001 as HP number with 6002 & 6003 as Hunt list member. When I call to HP number (6001) and no body pick up the phone, it will redirect to voicemail.Voicemail Should be sent to ext 6002 & 6003. But only ext 6002 receive the Voice mail. I have configured 6003 as alternate ext. MWI in 6003 is on. I can't retrieve voicemail in 6003. How to send voicemail to HP number, and distribute to hunt group members?

Thanks..

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi

MWI isn't sent to alternate extensions by default.

Go to the subscriber in Unity admin, and go to the Messages page for that subscriber. At the bottom is an 'MWI Extensions' setting. X means 'the extension associated with the mailbox', so in this case you don't need that. Replace it with 6002, and add 6003...etc.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

riko.arizona
Level 1
Level 1

Hi..
Now I can send voicemail to HP number and distribute to hunt group members. I'm using alternate ext. I can retrieve voicemail from ext 6002 & 6003. But the problem is MWI on 6003 is off. I can't get information if there is a new voicemail in ext 6003, because MWI on ext 6003 is off. In ext 6003, I can dial DN for MWI on or MWI off. From Service parameter configuration, I try to change Message waiting Lamp policy, but MWI is still off. How to make MWI is on while there is a new voicemail in ext 6003?

Thanks.

Hi

MWI isn't sent to alternate extensions by default.

Go to the subscriber in Unity admin, and go to the Messages page for that subscriber. At the bottom is an 'MWI Extensions' setting. X means 'the extension associated with the mailbox', so in this case you don't need that. Replace it with 6002, and add 6003...etc.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Thanks aaron.

MWI is on now.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: