Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Hunt List / Line Group scalability

Hello, 

I have found in the documentation that the maximum number of Hunt list supported is 15000 per cluster. No info regarding the Line Group limit. However, using the Sizing Tool (11.5(2)), the number of needed cluster increases 3000 on 3000 line groups and nothing happens, regarding the cluster sizing, when Hunt List is configured with more than 15000 devices. 

Could you help me to clarify the scalability regarding HL/HP/LG?

Thanks in advance. 

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can review the SRND 9.x for more info

Review these two sections:

Considerations for Shared Line Appearances

Hunt Pilot Scalability

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Juan, thanks for replying¡ :-)  

I have read SNRD 10.x and Features and Services Guide for Cisco Unified Communications Manager Release 10 from where i have gathered the info I told you in my previous post. But there are no info to shed light on the matter that I have asked:

- Why can you fill the sizing tool with more than 15000 Hunt Lists devices without increasing the number of clusters? 

- Why do number of clusters increase each 3000 Line Group devices? The SNRD speaks about calculating Call-per-hour which is related to BW. 

Thanks again

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: