cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Hunt pilot recording

Soporteco
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone. We are using a call recording application to record calls using SPAN. Everything works fine, but there's a problem when we use hunt groups. If we call a Hunt pilot (which is configured correctly) the call is not recorded. It seems the Recording app needs the DN in order to record the Call, NOT the hunt pilot, and is always receiving the hunt pilot, thus it decides to not record. CUCM version is 6.1.5. 

What can we do in this situation? Suggestions?

Thanks!!.

3 Replies 3

Soporteco
Level 1
Level 1

Active recording could help? 

Not sure if it will help you but there is a Service parameter: Show Line Group Member DN in finalCalledPartyNumber CDR Field. Try changing that. I am not sure if its available in 6.1.5 even. 

Please rate useful posts.

Change the connected party settings in the hunt pilot. I had the same issue in CUCM 10.5, then after to allow enabled, I fixed it.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11011661/how-keep-original-caller-id-when-forwarded-hunt-pilot

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: