Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ICM 7.5 Outbound option

Hi,

how can I see what number is my dialer using everytime that makes a call?

I put my cellphone in one of the campaings and get one of the numbers but I'd like to know if there are more....

is this something just from my rpovider or there is any option on ICM or Call Manager (7.1.5) whre i can change it?

thank you in advanced

Xtian

3 Replies 3

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Christian,

Please refer the section "About Campaign Prefix Digits for Dialed Numbers" in the below link.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/outbound_option/outboundoption7_2/installation/guide/ba72config.pdf

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts..

thank you but that setting allows me to put till 6 numbers as a prefix, I'd like to know what number is my dialer using right now actually...

thank you

Hi Christian,

If you got othe Dialer General tab page of Outbound option.

General Telephony

Dial tone detectionWhen this option is enabled the Dialer waits to detect a dial tone before dialing. (Note that this option is always set to enabled on the IPCC Outbound Option Dialer.)

Include Area Code when DialingWhen this option is enabled, the dialer uses all digits to reach local telephone numbers rather than not using the area code. The default is Disabled.

Dial prefixEnter any dialing prefix required by your location or by your campaigns. For example, some locations might require the prefix 9 to reach an outside telephone line.

Long distance prefix (1 – 32)Enter the pre-pended value for all long distance calls. The Dialer checks the local area codes against the contact number. If the configured local area code does not match the area code in the contact number, the Dialer determines this number is a long distance call. The default is 1.

Local area code (required)Enter the area/city code used at your location. Enter multiple local area codes separated by commas; for example, "508,978,617" represents three local area codes.

Hangup Delay (1 – 10)Enter the number of seconds that you want the dialer to wait before reusing a port after a hangup event. The default is one second.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts..